Importance of Public Administration
- Public Administration is a discipline, which can be said to have utmost importance in the Civil Services Examination.
- Administration is the field which can help you develop your thought over governmental planning, coordination, schemes and innovations.
- In fact it is a sine qua non. How can one become an administrator without thoroughly understanding the system of government?
- This is the reason why PubAd has always been a favourite of the Civil Services Aspirants. And the add ons include the overlapping topics from General Studies E.g. the entire part of Polity, Governance, Schemes, Ethics etc can easily be gulped along with the Optional PubAd.
- What’s more? you will learn from the best mentor ever.
- Mr. G. rajput, who himself is a Gold Medallist in M.A. Public Administration and a JRF holder (Punjab University). He has crafted the career of many Civil Services aspirants with his knowledge and unique pedagogy techniques.