Browse by month: 2019-11
- Simply put, edge computing enables data to be analysed, processed, and transferred at the edge of a network.
- The idea is to analyse data locally, closer to where it is stored, in real-time without latency, rather than send it far away to a centralised data centre.
- Mains q/a
- Magic Q/A Today's Questions, Practise Answer Writing (27, November,2017)
- Digital Police Portal
- The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Bill, 2016
- Uniform Civil Code and the 22nd Law Commision
- Naxalbari movement in India - The Hindu Editorial Decode 24-10-17
- Problems With Multiple Boundaries In A City
- VAHAN- What and Why
- Solar Spectrum for Full Earth
- National Forest Policy, 2018
- National Policy On Biofuels – 2018
- National Water Policy (2012)
- BrainyIAS Motivation Quote for the day 19 sept 2018
- BrainyIAS Motivation Quote for the day 12 oct 2018
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Reports Published By Different Organisations
- Simla Agreement
- Why implementing FRA is important
- What is The Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill 2016?
- Magic Q/A Today's Questions, Practise Answer Writing (21, October,2017)
- The National Commission for Backward Classes (Repeal) Bill, 2017
- Basis Of Data Protection
- Which of the following are protected areas of Mizoram?
1) Dampa Tiger Reserve
2) Murlen National Park
3) Lengteng Wildlife Sanctuary
Choose the correct answer.
- DRIP Project- Explained
- Magic Q/A Today's Questions, Practise Answer Writing (11, December,2017)
- BrainyIAS Motivation Quote for the day 24 august 2018
- Child Friendly HIV
- Nudge Theory
- Understanding Bail-In provisions of FRDI Bill
- Magic Q/A Today's Questions, Practise Answer Writing (3 September,2017)
- Gene Editing- What, Why & the Concerns
- How can we adapt well to climate change?
- The ups and downs in the financial markets can be compared to the Brownian motion, the random movement of particles in a fluid. Physicists now report that the market trend can be studied by applying the kinetic theory approach used to study particles in physics.
Brownian motion or pedesis: the erratic random movement of microscopic particles in a fluid, as a result of continuous bombardment from molecules of the surrounding medium.
- Inter-State River Water Disputes (Amendment) Bill 2017
- Gini Coefficient, Poverty & Inequality
- Deocha Pachami Coal Block
- Editorial decode 26-7-17 Privileges of parliamentarians
- India’s Ambitious Goal Of Reaching 100 GW
- NAXALISM IN INDIA
- India’s Programmes To Meet Climate Goals
- The North Atlantic Aerosols and Marine Ecosystems Study (NAAMES) is a five year investigation to resolve key processes controlling ocean system function, their influences on atmospheric aerosols and clouds and their implications for climate.
- Corporate Governance
- National Digital Communications Policy, 2018 -Explained
- Cambridge Analytica Crisis
- Feasibilty Of Holding Simultaneous Elections
- 2017 May Be One Of The Top 3 Hottest Years
- Deporting Rohingyas in India- Ethical or not?
- Potential of Inland Water Transport
- Should BCCI come under the ambit of RTI?
- World Environment Day