BrainyIAS Beginners class What Skills are Required to Crack IAS Exam? Class 3
Link to the class:
UPSC Syllabus for Preliminary Examination Paper I – (200 imprints)
- Current issues and current occasions of global and national significance.
- General science
- General issues on Climate Change, Environmental Ecology and Biodiversity (It don’t require subject specialization)
- Indian National Movement and History of India.
- World and Indian Geography-It contains Rights Issues, Physical Geography of India and the world, Economic Geography of India and the world, Social Geography of India and the world.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Public Policy, Political System, Panchayati Raj, and so on.
- Social Development and Economic – It contains Social Sector activities, Sustainable Development, Inclusion, Demographics, and Poverty and so on.
UPSC Syllabus for Preliminary Examination Paper II – (200 marks) Duration two hours.
- Critical thinking and Decision-production
- General mental capacity
- Information elucidation (outlines, diagrams, tables, information adequacy and so forth – Class X level), Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, requests of extent, and so on.) (Class X level).
- Diagnostic capacity and Logical thinking.
- Relational abilities including relational abilities
UPSC Syllabus for Main Examinations
- Your rank in UPSC CSE will just rely upon Main Examinations and your Interview (Personality Test). Your UPSC CSE Main comprises of 1750 stamps and Interview (Personality Test) segment comprises of 275 imprints.
- Your UPSC syllabus for the fundamental examination contains nine papers, however just seven papers are considered for conclusive positioning. In the staying two papers, you need to secure least stamps which are announced by UPSC consistently and
- The fundamental Exam of UPSC Civil Services is the completely composed examination and it comprises of following papers which are said beneath.
- Two papers which just qualifying papers and not meant your last positioning.
(You need to choose any one Indian Language from the Languages incorporated into the Eighth Schedule to the Indian Constitution). Add up to Marks 300.
Note: – If you have a place with Sikkim, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, and Arunachal Pradesh, these papers are redundant for you.
English dialect. Add up to Marks 300.
UPSC syllabus and papers which are meant last merits.
|PAPER||SUBJECT AND CONTENT||MARKS|
|Paper-I||Essay (It Can be composed in the medium or dialect of the competitor’s choice)||250|
|Paper-II||General Studies-I (Culture and Indian Heritage| History and Geography of the World and Society)||250|
|Paper-III||General Studies – II (Constitution| Governance| Social Justice| Polity| and International relations)||250|
|Paper-IV||General Studies – III (Economic Development| Technology|Environment| Biodiversity| Disaster Management and Security)||250|
|Paper-V||General Studies – IV (Aptitude| Integrity| and Ethics)||250|
|Paper-VI||Optional Subject – Paper 1||250|
|Paper-VII||Optional Subject – Paper 2||250|
Sub Total (Written test) 1750 Marks
Identity Test 275 Marks
Great Total 2025 Marks